Prev: Re: Custom Decals - question to the list Next: Re: New GZG 15mm Photos uploaded.

Re: Custom Decals - question to the list

From: "John K. Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:46:04 -0400
Subject: Re: Custom Decals - question to the list

Adrian,

That would be me, care of Decals Express whos website is currently
hosed.

John

--On Wednesday, October 20, 2004 4:23 PM -0400 Adrian Johnson
<adrian@stargrunt.ca> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> A while back, someone on the list was making custom decals.
>
> Is that person still around, and if so, please let me know if you're
still
> doing it.  Does anyone remember who it was?
>
> Thanks folks,
>
> Adrian
>
> ***************************************
>
> Adrian Johnson
> adrian@stargrunt.ca
> http://www.stargrunt.ca

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University

lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu

Prev: Re: Custom Decals - question to the list Next: Re: New GZG 15mm Photos uploaded.