Prev: Custom Decals - question to the list Next: Re: Custom Decals - question to the list

Re: Custom Decals - question to the list

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 17:36:13 EDT
Subject: Re: Custom Decals - question to the list

In a message dated 10/20/04 4:30:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
adrian@stargrunt.ca writes:

> A while back, someone on the list was making custom decals.
>
> Is that person still around, and if so, please let me know if you're
still
> doing it.  Does anyone remember who it was?

Hi Adrian, dont know who on the lists had them, but for really good
custom
decals try Fighting Pirannhas'. They do great stuff and I have used them
often.
Tell Ray or Brian that Rommel sent ya.

http://www.fightingpirannhagraphics.com/

Gideon@fightingpirannhagraphics.com

Pirannha@fightingpirannhagraphics.com

Kirk

BSA Troop 23 Rockmart/Aragon, Ga.
GSA Foxtails SU Event Coordinator-Polk Co. Georgia
Technical Cartoonist & Wargamer

"Millions of men have lived to fight, build palaces and boundaries,
shape
destinies and societies; but the compelling force of all times has been
the force
of originality and creation profoundly affecting the roots of human
spirit."
 - Ansel Adams

Prev: Custom Decals - question to the list Next: Re: Custom Decals - question to the list