Prev: Re: My New Fleet Next: Re: My New Fleet

Re: Magnetic Basing material/steel paper

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:53:59 +0200
Subject: Re: Magnetic Basing material/steel paper

Richard Kirke wrote:
> A qustion to all you across the pond. Are magnetic basing material and

> steel paper available in the US? If so, where from

Here in Holland my club(Murphy's Heroes) orders rolls of magnabase
(60xcm x 10m) at the local hardware store. They have to special order
it, but the price ends up being about 60 euros per meter or
something. That's a lot better than wargame shops are asking.

Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits2@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: My New Fleet Next: Re: My New Fleet