Prev: Re: [GZG OLC] New 15mm SG Added Next: "Possible New Minor Power" - major upgrade (LONG)

To Jon: (Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2198)

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@w...>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:12:45 -0500
Subject: To Jon: (Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2198)

On 12 Oct 2004 at 23:00, The GZG Digest wrote:

> Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:33:55 +0100
> From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
> Subject: Re: [GZG OLC] New 15mm SG Added

Now this is ironic. As far as I can tell, Jon wasn't sending e-mails as
HTML before. I sent a message to the list asking folks to turn off
HTML... and now Jon is sending in HTML!

Jon, is it possible for you to turn off HTML messaging in your e-mail
client when you send to the list? That short message you sent included
about 30 lines of HTML code (duplicating what was said in text) when it
hits the Digest.

Allan
---

Allan Goodall	    http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@att.net   agoodall@hyperbear.com

Depression is just anger without enthusiasm.

Prev: Re: [GZG OLC] New 15mm SG Added Next: "Possible New Minor Power" - major upgrade (LONG)