Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2190 (Prioritizing targets in SG2 and Initiative card draw) Next: Attachments, HTML, and Some Digest Replies

[OT] TMP Contest

From: Jerry Acord <acord@i...>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 08:00:56 -0400
Subject: [OT] TMP Contest

Friends, Romans, Countrymen, members of the DAWGs and GZG-L, lend me
your votes!

OK, last time I'll bug you regarding the TMP Sponsor Logo contest
(http://theminiaturespage.com/polls/2062847288/).  I made it to the
final round, which means I have a 3 in 5 shot of winning some cool loot
from Brigade Models.  I ask once again, if you are a member of TMP,
please consider voting for "Sumo Boy's" entry (the cannon icon).

Thanks,
Jerry

P.S. If you vote for me I'll be handing out $7 bills at the next DAWGs
game or GZG ECC.  ;)

--
Jerry Acord [+] acord@imagiware.com [+] http://imagiware.com/acord/