Prev: Re: X-Prize Screen captures! Next: RE: Organic Space ships

Re: Organic Space ships

From: Thomas Westbrook <tom_westbrook@y...>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:25:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Organic Space ships

AOG, according to their home page, is out of business as of Nov 1 2002.
They have re-opened as Mongoose publishing.  They are offering most of
the same B5 product line.

Add the Minbari to the organic tech ships, at least the White Star
class.	I use Minbari ships as a fusion of organic and non-organic tech.

My 2 cents.

Star Ranger <dean@star-ranger.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know any companies that make organic
> looking space ships? I've seen the GZG ones and some
> GW ones and they're just not what I'm looking for.

Shadows (Agents of Gaming)
Vorlons (Agents of Gaming)
http://www.agentsofgaming.com/ob5vs.htm
http://www.agentsofgaming.com/ofavs.htm

Hopefully one of those ranges are what you have in mind.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: X-Prize Screen captures! Next: RE: Organic Space ships