Prev: RE: Tech Levels and Quality on the SGII end Next: Tech Levels and Quality on the SGII end

Re: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long)

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 23:03:01 -0700
Subject: Re: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long)

This is what John and I have espoused but
Charles Lee is stating the opposite.
God, I hope that's not whets being taught now
days in the Public Schools. Because if it is, I
fear what they're teaching about WWII.

The fall really only happened due to Watergate,
I think a few B52 strikes on the NVA advance
might have changed things a bit.......So much for
our guaranty to an allied nation...The real tragedy
of that war.

Prev: RE: Tech Levels and Quality on the SGII end Next: Tech Levels and Quality on the SGII end