Prev: RE: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long) Next: Re: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long)

RE: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long)

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:22:29 +1000
Subject: RE: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long)

G'day guys,

Not trying to quash intelligent adult debate here, but I really didn't
want to raise list tension by sparking an argument about Vietnam (which
is why I have not asked the same question many times in the past, but
this time curiosity got the better of my cautious side). How about we
say that way all realise that Vietnam was a complex situation and leave
it that. I did mention guerilla warfare but was more interested in
specific battles rather than campaigns... the politics of which are a
bit beyond my adled brain ;)

Thanks for all the examples guys

Beth

Prev: RE: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long) Next: Re: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long)