Prev: RE: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long) Next: RE: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long)

RE: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long)

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:15:25 +1000
Subject: RE: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long)

G'day,

> You can say that about *lots* of battles.  That's why a blind game is
> much different than a normal game.  Neither side knows just how close
> to breaking the other side is, and the loser usually has enough force
> to win, if he just kept fighting a little longer.

On a side note (and as an observation not trying to start a flame war
about the pros and cons of different game designs) this is something I
have seen in Piquet and one of the reasons I like the game so much.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: RE: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long) Next: RE: Tech Levels and Quality was Re: DS3 design (long)