Prev: Armor, Movement, and Capacity was Re: DS3 design (long) Next: Re: [FT] 3arc B1 and PDS

Re: [FT] 3arc B1 and PDS

From: Charles Lee <xarcht@y...>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:47:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] 3arc B1 and PDS

I assume missles are generaly forward fired if symbol faces forward.
Fighters always launch oo to the fore of the carrier.

Roger Burton West <roger@firedrake.org> wrote:On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at
09:31:03AM -0500, Doug Evans wrote:

>I've never thought of the fighters or missles as being from a
particular
>arc, though there is a tendency to match them up to the side of a ship
>base.
>I also can't find anything indicating the attacks come from a
particular
>arc in the books. Am I, as usual, missing something?

Fleet Book 2 has (Phalon) PDS-capable weapons with restricted firing
arcs. For this reason (and if you're using the beta-test fighter rules),
it now matters...

Prev: Armor, Movement, and Capacity was Re: DS3 design (long) Next: Re: [FT] 3arc B1 and PDS