Prev: RE: Who wants more club100 ghurka's? Next: RE: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:32:22 +0200
Subject: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

Christopher Downes-Ward wrote:
> The problem I, and I suspect others have, is that I have a 4 section
> platoon of Ghurkas and what I would like to do is fill in holes in the
> TO&E without committing to the equivalent of another complete platoon,
I understand the wish to fill in gaps. However, see 'what about' below.

> that means adding support weapons to the infantry sections (L5 +
> Observer with Binos, Missile Launcher + No2(SGA66 figure variant?)) x
4,
> plus a weapons section of say 4 mortar teams (each of observer with
> binos plus 1 or 2 crew(SGA66 figure variant?)) and 4 weapons teams (L5
+
> Observer with Binos) - That's a lot of observers with binos!
It is not my intention to have too many obervers. Or any other figure
for that matter. That would make the whole thing unattractive.

> IIRC the NAC mortar team is 1 mortar and 2 crew as three sculpts.
Ok, so the mortar crew could (with a bit of luck) be done as variants
of existing figures?

What about:
- mortar set: NAC mortar, 2 crew and 1 observer
- hvy weapons set: 4 different hvy weapons, no observer
- the prone set
If you just want to fill in some gaps in your current ghurka force and
don't want everything, which set would you prefer?

I want to avoid listing individual figures at Eureka, but I think this
might still be a possibility for variants of existing
figures. However, this invites 'pick and choose' which might lead to
nothing reaching the limit.

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits2@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: RE: Who wants more club100 ghurka's? Next: RE: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?