Prev: [OT] TMP Logo Contest Next: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

RE: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

From: "Christopher Downes-Ward" <Christopher_Downes-Ward@a...>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:09:24 +0100
Subject: RE: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

Frits,

The problem I, and I suspect others have, is that I have a 4 section
platoon of Ghurkas and what I would like to do is fill in holes in the
TO&E without committing to the equivalent of another complete platoon,
that means adding support weapons to the infantry sections (L5 +
Observer with Binos, Missile Launcher + No2(SGA66 figure variant?)) x 4,
plus a weapons section of say 4 mortar teams (each of observer with
binos plus 1 or 2 crew(SGA66 figure variant?)) and 4 weapons teams (L5 +
Observer with Binos) - That's a lot of observers with binos!

IIRC the NAC mortar team is 1 mortar and 2 crew as three sculpts.

Chris

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com

Prev: [OT] TMP Logo Contest Next: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?