Prev: Re: the rot hafen saga Next: [SG2] Heroic SG

Re: [SG2] Heroic SG

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 00:48:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG2] Heroic SG

From: "Richard Kirke"
> 2) Don't do it, it is a bit munchkin and a lot Evil Empire (IMNSHO
this is
> the only sane option...)

Just because the Evil Empire uses an idea, that doesn't mean that they
originated it, or that it's inherently a bad idea.  (OTOH, if nobody
*except* them uses it....) However, I wasn't thinking of
"munchkinish"-- more "cinematic".  This is considered a strength of,
say, GASLIGHT or The Sword and the Flame, and may be a reason why
CineGrunt is consistently popular at ECC (or maybe it's Stuart's
gleeful malice).

In any event, given that I'm thinking about FMA Sheep, "sane" is not a
necessary or desirable design characteristic.

Prev: Re: the rot hafen saga Next: [SG2] Heroic SG