Prev: Looking 4 feedback on FT Weapon System Next: Re: [SG2] Heroic SG

Re: the rot hafen saga

From: David Raynes <rayners@r...>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 00:45:30 -0400
Subject: Re: the rot hafen saga

* Indy <kochte@stsci.edu> [040908 15:57]:
> Any of the older list members have a copy of Los' Rot Hafen
> story by chance? I remember someone once said they had down-
> loaded it and cleaned up the editing, and I'd like to get a
> copy of it once again for reading and reference material
> (the original webpage, www.concentric.net/~Los/ft/lossf.htm,
> has long since gone away)

Just to let everybody know, slowly but surely, I am working my way
through
the copy that Kevin sent me and posting it on one of my sites.	I've got
the
first three chapters up now, and hopefully I'll have most of the rest of
it
up within the next couple weeks.  Once I finish that, I'll work on the
presentation some and try to fix the issues my system is having with the
german characters.

http://www.theplothooks.org/gzg-fict/archives/stories/rt_hafen_saga/

And anybody else who would like to contribute GZG fiction is more than
welcome to an account on my site.

Though, after doing some quick seaching, it figures that I would just
find
out that Brian Bell has the *entire* saga up on his site:

	http://www.cygnusx1.info/scifi/

Either way, I'm still going to put it up on my site, if for no other
reason
than as a proof-of-concept for some of the GZG fanzine folks. :)

--
David Raynes <rayners@rayners.org>
I am just a figment of my own imagination.

Prev: Looking 4 feedback on FT Weapon System Next: Re: [SG2] Heroic SG