Prev: Re: [SG2] Heroic SG Next: Re: [SG2] Heroic SG

Re: [SG2] Heroic SG

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 12:57:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] Heroic SG

Being a vacc-head, I'm only aware roughly how SGII actions work. How
about
giving some transfer actions to heroic sarges to allow a squad to split
activites without waiting for commands from above?

Also, can't you make 'em colorful by having the players 'issuing sarge's
orders' (action transfers) using colorful language? I've seen plenty of
cases of games that have livened via the vocal participation of players.
Role-playing don't HAVE to be dirty words. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [SG2] Heroic SG Next: Re: [SG2] Heroic SG