Prev: 15mm NSL changed while I slept? Next: Re: Colours 2004

Re: 15mm NSL changed while I slept?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 09:25:41 +0200
Subject: Re: 15mm NSL changed while I slept?

MxConnell wrote:

>I was fleshing out some of my NSL troops and got some more Jagers. I
was
>surprised to find these Jagers looked very different from the ones I
>already had. The new ones have big hats, no shoulder pads, no visors.
What
>I thought were Jagers had helmets with visors and had shoulder pads.

The new ones are real NSL Jagers, and they haven't changed since they
were
released.

The old ones are something else, but I can't identify what from your
brief
description - there are at least four GZG product codes it could be in
addition to the NSL Armoured Infantry.

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: 15mm NSL changed while I slept? Next: Re: Colours 2004