Prev: Re: [DS3] Dirtside Accelerator for Infantry Next: Re: 15mm NSL changed while I slept?

15mm NSL changed while I slept?

From: MxConnell@a...
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 01:01:40 EDT
Subject: 15mm NSL changed while I slept?

I received a package of more SG 15s during the recent sale (via the
usual
black hole, order Monday noon EDT US, receive Saturday!).

I was fleshing out some of my NSL troops and got some more Jagers. I was

surprised to find these Jagers looked very different from the ones I
already had.
The new ones have big hats, no shoulder pads, no visors. What I thought
were
Jagers had helmets with visors and had shoulder pads. They look similar
to the
standard NSL. This left me wondering:

Has the 15mm Jagers changed? (I searched the archives and found nothing)
If not, what have I painted that I thought were Jagers?
Are there any other figs in the 15mm line that have been resculpted?
Especially NAC and NSL, my primary armies.
Is it possible to order the old Jagers?

If the sculpt has changes, it would be nice if the codes followed the FT

model - i.e., SG15-N2 would become SG15-N2b. This would be especially
helpful when
there is a shortage of pictures on the web site.

Kinda like the new Jagers, but would like to beef up the older units.
Anyway,
thanks Jon for the great figs, great sale, and great service. My VISA
card
also thanks you for not having a "buy 36 packs and get X free" tier in
the sale!

Regards,
Martin Connell

Prev: Re: [DS3] Dirtside Accelerator for Infantry Next: Re: 15mm NSL changed while I slept?