Prev: Re: [DS3] Dirtside Accelerator for Infantry Next: Re: Salvo Missles vs. MT missiles

RE: Salvo Missles vs. MT missiles

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 14:38:33 -0400
Subject: RE: Salvo Missles vs. MT missiles

>As I learned to play with MT missiles, I got pretty good at launching
at
60mu and hitting at 40+mu

The Islamic Federation Navy will be happy to offer you a commission...

>Statistically speaking, the salvo missile pack will lock on with about
3.5
missiles and the defender's PDS will shoot down 3.5 missiles

No, on average a defending PDS will shoot down 0.8, not 3.5.  Most ships
have more than one PDS, but if you can hit your target with two or three
salvos and if your opponent doesnt have a stack of Area-Defense-enabled
ships, you would expect to get some significant damage in.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [DS3] Dirtside Accelerator for Infantry Next: Re: Salvo Missles vs. MT missiles