Prev: Re: Salvo Missles vs. MT missiles Next: RE: Salvo Missles vs. MT missiles

Re: [DS3] Dirtside Accelerator for Infantry

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 20:29:29 +0200
Subject: Re: [DS3] Dirtside Accelerator for Infantry

Indy wrote:

>Just fyi, OO will be unavailable and incommunicado starting next week
for
>a month or more due to some major renovations of the apartment block he

>lives in.

Yep. That's why I made sure to send the comments about the DS-FMA
systems
*now*, before I go off-line - but I most likely won't be able to answer
questions about them until mid-October.

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Salvo Missles vs. MT missiles Next: RE: Salvo Missles vs. MT missiles