Prev: RE: New to the list Next: Re: [OT] Regional Idiom

Simple SG Scenario (Re: New to the list)

From: damosan@c...
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 18:28:29 +0000
Subject: Simple SG Scenario (Re: New to the list)

Welcome to the list.
As for simple SG scenarios why not just do the classic platoon meeting
engagement?  Each side will have three squads of 8-10 troops with
support weapon.  A small command squad will lead them.
Slap down terrain and fight until one side retreats or is erased.
--
Damo

Secondly, I'm looking to buy the Stargrunt rules. Anyone have any
suggestions as to a simple scenario for an initial gaming experience -
and what miniatures would I need to buy as an initial minimum for some
interesting gameplay? Does GZG do a SG starter pack, with rules and
minis, like they did for FT?

Prev: RE: New to the list Next: Re: [OT] Regional Idiom