Prev: Re: New to the list Next: Simple SG Scenario (Re: New to the list)

RE: New to the list

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:56:52 -0400
Subject: RE: New to the list

>First, I'm looking for some good scenarios for FT that can be played by

three players.	I meet up with a friend most Thursday evenings for
gaming
and we've recently been joined by a third player.  We've tried a couple
of
things - but we don't seem to have got the balance right.

Using Full Thrust ships, or using Fleet Book ships?

>Secondly, I'm looking to buy the Stargrunt rules.  Anyone have any
suggestions as to a simple scenario for an initial gaming experience -
and
what miniatures would I need to buy as an initial minimum for some
interesting gameplay?

http://www.stargrunt.ca/toe/sg2_toe_basics/sg2_toe_basics.htm (note that
it's stargrunt.CA, not .COM) has an article on a "TO&E for beginners".
You
could put two squads in position and cover, defending, vs five squads
attacking; or you could have three squads on each side in a meeting
battle.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: New to the list Next: Simple SG Scenario (Re: New to the list)