Prev: Full Thrust gamebox and Campaign File... Next: Re: www.warbard.ca

www.warbard.ca

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:28:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: www.warbard.ca

It's had 24+hrs to propagate now, so it's probably OK to announce:

Brian's Wargame Pages NEW HOME: http://www.warbard.ca/games.html

I swore I'd never do it - that free services were good enough. Well,
they
aren't anymore, and for $5.95 Cdn/month, even I can afford to spend
money
on a hobby website![1]

If you can't get to the URL, give it a day or three and then try again -
have NO idea how fast new addresses actually propagate around the
world...

The HTML & graphics should all be up; none of the photos are yet - give
me
a day or three to get that sorted out.

Off to fool with my shiny new webspace,

Brian.
[1] www.aceofspace.com, if you're looking for a hosting company. $5.95
Cdn/month gets you 50Mg space, 5 GIGS of bandwidth, and lots of
webmastering goodies to play with. I can finally put that Feedback Form
on
my Contact Me page, and start fooling with php includes and such!

Prev: Full Thrust gamebox and Campaign File... Next: Re: www.warbard.ca