Prev: Re: Got back from GENCON Next: www.warbard.ca

Full Thrust gamebox and Campaign File...

From: "Flak Magnet (Tim)" <flakmagnet@c...>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:43:56 -0400
Subject: Full Thrust gamebox and Campaign File...

I used Cyberboard to run a Full Thrust campaign, and this is the
resultant
gamebox as well as my Ref .gam file at the end of the campaign.  What
isn't
reflected in the file is that the Blue player quite the campaign around
turn
6 and the Gray player surrendered to the Red player, ending the
campaign.

The file to which I refer:
http://www.geocities.com/flakmagnet72/FTCampaignFiles.zip  (28KB)

This was the first time I've run a campaign, so the rules were shaky and

tweaked as we go.

We plan on running a new campaign with enhanced rules and gamebox
sometime in
the coming weeks.

I welcome questions regarding the campaign rules or how we used
Cyberboard to
track the game.

Thanks and take care!

--