Prev: Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands' Next: Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands'

Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands'

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:15:48 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands'

>Makes you wonder if the idea of black plastic gun cases as transports
are
such a great idea.

The problem with gun cases is that people occasionally think they
contain
guns.  Customs will want to see inside and is not always gentle with
minis.
And depending where you live, leaving a gun case visible in your car is
probably asking for a broken window.

>I defer to your knowledge, but it was my understanding that the dyes in
plastics are as much to retard UV damage as to be pleasing to the eye.
Not
that retard means negate by any stretch of the imagination.

Right.	The pigmented will degrade but will last longer than clear.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands' Next: Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands'