Prev: Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands' Next: Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands'

Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands'

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:01:02 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands'

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004, Doug Evans wrote:

> Makes you wonder if the idea of black plastic gun cases as transports
are
> such a great idea.

On the defense of the gun cases, the gun case may heat unevenly, but the

interior is lined with foam rubber, which will definitely help to
disperse
the heat more evenly, which should help to protect the models.	If you
keep the guncases out of direct sunlight by putting them in the trunk
(boot), that should help even more.

I'm happy to say that I have never lost a mini to this fate. :)

Prev: Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands' Next: Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands'