Prev: Re: Plastic 'flight stands' Next: Re: Plastic 'flight stands'

Re: [OT] 15mm Paper vehicles almost ready

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@t...>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 09:22:20 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] 15mm Paper vehicles almost ready

I built a paper model of a Merkava that I downloaded from a
Japanese web site. To make the gun barrel, a rod was made
by tightly rolling up the paper. The designer had a rectangle
of the right size but I found it easier to just roll up an arbitrary
piece of paper and then cut it down to size.

Here is the link to the original site:
http://www.terra.dti.ne.jp/~yoshidom/

Hard to believe that all those tanks are made of paper!

Cheers,
Tony Christney