Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2129 Next: RE: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis

Gaming Terrain - WAS: Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian@s...>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 17:38:27 -0400
Subject: Gaming Terrain - WAS: Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis

>> heard "terrain building demonstrations" but I don't know yet for
>sure).
>
>Step 1: Get access to vacuum-forming gear...
>
>Seriously, be sure to show them how you do your felt "forest area
outline"
>pieces.  And document it, and send it to me.  Mine aren't turning out
so
>well as yours...

Hi Chris,

Oh for some decent access to simple vacuum-forming gear...  I still have
the fibreglass patterns I made for my hills and craters, but they just
sit
around in a box collecting dust.

What problems are you having with producing the felt "forest area
outline"
stuff?

Maybe I can offer suggestions...?

I just did a big batch for a store here in town, as part of a pile of
terrain, so the method is "fresh in mind" as it were...

-Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2129 Next: RE: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis