Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2129 Next: Gaming Terrain - WAS: Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2129

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 20:27:38 +0200
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2129

DOC Agren wrote:

>Well now U no raised a few questions with me...
>
>Yes I was going with the FB1 firearcs.
>
>But I beleive the old AA beam batteries couldn't be fixed in the field

The only types of systems damage which are listed as being impossible
for
Damage Control Parties to repair are hits inflicted by Needle Beams or
'other "selective" weaponry' (eg. Needle Missiles). An AA burnout is
obviously not a Needle Beam hit, and while you could argue that it is
"selective weaponry" I must say that I'd rate that as a rather strained
interpretation of "selective weaponry" :-/ But yes, if you treat the
burn-out as being irrepairable the value of the weapon goes down a bit
further.

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2129 Next: Gaming Terrain - WAS: Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis