Prev: Re: [OT] Completely Next: Re: [OT] Completely

2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 15:54:01 -0500
Subject: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis

I'm in a painting frenzy as GenCon Indianapolis starts 2 weeks from
today on
August 19th and runs through Sunday August 22nd.  I'm running some Full
Thrust games like usual and I need to complete a few fleets before they
are
ready for the table.  I'm not running a FT Tournament this year because
participation was going way down while it was a lot of work and I needed
break.

I know The_Beast won't be there this year, but is there anyone else from
the
list who will be there?

FYI, here are the GZG games that I will be running, and then the other
ones
run under the "M Collective" banner:

Thursday August 19th
5pm-7pm - Helm, Full Thrust!
This is an introductory game of Full Thrust for new and experienced
players.

7pm-9pm - Helm, Full Thrust!
Same as above.

Friday August 20th
12noon-4pm - Sci-Fi Crossover: Hollywood Babylon
The forces defending Babylon 5 are under attack by the Star Wars Empire
and
the Klingon Empire.  Can they hold them off?  Help is on the way but you
never know who will show up through the jumpgate to help.  SSDs will be
available after the convention on my website.

5pm-9pm - Sci-Fi Crossover: Hollywood Babylon
Same as above

Saturday August 21st
5pm-9pm - Xeno Wars: The Second Wave
The Kra'Vak have made their initial push into Human space, but now two
new
Kra'Vak clans have joined the fighting.  Can a combined UNSC and ORC
force
stop the Altaran and P'Sha ships before they reach the core worlds?

Other GZG games being run by the M Collective:
Thursday August 19th
7pm-11pm - Defiance - A combined DSII/FT game (GM Mike Miserendino)
Friday August 20th
7pm-11pm - Helm, Full Thrust! - Introductory game of FT (GM Noah Doyle)
Saturday August 21st
7pm-11pm - Defiance - A combined DSII/FT game (GM Mike Miserendino)
7pm-11pm - Helm, Full Thrust! - Introductory game of FT (GM Noah Doyle)

Also listed in the events schedule are also some games of FT 2nd edition
(not Fleet Book) being run in the Battletech Universe and games of Power
Projection including a tournament.

Of general interest, Mongoose Publishing will be releasing their Babylon
5
based space combat game "A Call To Arms" at GenCon and will be selling
their
convention only (so far) miniature of the Victory class Destroyer as
seen in
'Crusade'

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Completely Next: Re: [OT] Completely