Prev: RE: [OT] I need a reality check Next: Re: Philosophy/Design of SF War Games was Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:49:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

--- Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@juno.com> wrote:

> I have no problem with making the game "More
> Futuristic SF" - whatever
> that means may vary - but if you lose the combined
> arms idea (which I
> think will still be there because physical reality
> will still be there,
> ignoring FTL as a necessary evil <grin> ) for a
> "Electronic Wizards War"

Nothing that OO has suggested so far comes CLOSE to
doing that, so you're arguing against a straw man.

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: RE: [OT] I need a reality check Next: Re: Philosophy/Design of SF War Games was Re: (DS): Systems per Class