Prev: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort Next: Re: [OT] I need a reality check

Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 09:51:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort

***
I wish I could get to GenCon this year. It's a U.S. presidential
election
year, so I'm guessing Chaosium will be holding it's usual Mythos party
convention at GenCon...
***

Whoa, I've some of the old campaign stuff (a pin of 'Chtulhu for
President
- Why settle for the lesser evil'?), but never saw Chaosium doing
election-related stuff at GenCon.

Ah, well, you're not the only one missing the fun this year...

Anyone that goes, can we have a report on the miniatures hall this year,
especially GZG games? My little group's experience between Origins and
GenCon left many of us to opt for the former only. Not that we don't
miss
'the show'...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort Next: Re: [OT] I need a reality check