Prev: Re: Heresy Mine! was Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: RE: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort

Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:50:16 +0000
Subject: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort

>As I recall deep ones: sort of walking fishies, right? Someone
suggested to
>me them as the inspiration of Deep Spawn in MageKnight. Tough in 1/300,
>though I seem to recall someone having gorilla troops that were
properly
>hunched-over, and could be modified with some relatively simple frills
>along the skulls, and webbing 'tween arms and body.

Kinda half-men/half frog -- and yeah, I think that gorillas, properly
painted, might just work.  One of the things that I love so much about
1/300
is that it's such a *forgiving* scale.

John Crimmins

Overwhelmed by debt? Find out how to ‘Dig Yourself Out of Debt’ from MSN

Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0407debt.armx

Prev: Re: Heresy Mine! was Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: RE: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort