Prev: Re: [Paper Models] More 15mm pics Next: Re: [OT] I need a reality check

RE: (DS): Systems per Class

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:06:25 +1000
Subject: RE: (DS): Systems per Class

If you check the archives, OO did post some of the draft DS3 conversions
for
weapon damage last year he had calculated out.

That's the major selling point of all GZG's product; you can easily
modify
it to most genres and it won't break down.  Hoplite Spearmen vs Sherman
tanks might give it a little trouble (unless you're a certain
Brain-Brawn
city).

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/

IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
1. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.

2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information for the use of the intended recipient.

3. If you are not the intended recipient, please: contact the sender
by return e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do not copy, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail; and delete and
destroy all copies of this e-mail.

4. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not a statement of Australian Government policy unless otherwise stated.

5. Any electronic address published in this message is not to be taken
as a
conspicuous publication of that electronic address.
The Department of Veterans' Affairs does not consent to the receipt of
"commercial electronic messages" as that term is defined in the Spam Act
2003.

6. If you do not wish to receive further emails of this type from the
Department of Veterans' Affairs, please forward your reply to this
message
to feedback@dva.gov.au with 'Unsubscribe' in the subject line.

7.  Finally, please do not remove this notice, so that any
other readers are aware of these restrictions.

Prev: Re: [Paper Models] More 15mm pics Next: Re: [OT] I need a reality check