Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:47:34 PDT
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:03:36 -0700 (PDT) Brian B
<greywanderer987@yahoo.com> writes:
>--- Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@juno.com> wrote:
>>  the main issue: why the systems per class
>> >rule, and should it be changed?
>>
>> If you can keep the system simple
>
>How would ELIMINATING a rule make the system MORE
>COMPLICATED?

Okay, Total Elimination would not.  I fully agree with that.

<snip>
>I'm not suggesting elimination of or changing the
>capacity system (Any wholesale changes to it are DS
>III issues, not DS II), merely the elimination of the
>"# of weapons < or = Size Class of Vehicle" rule.

Actually that is okay with me.	It would make a house rule unnecesary.
Always good.  Oh, that would be a house rule... but it would simplify.
might use that idea.  Time to get out the spreadsheet (if I haven't
deleted it) and play around.

There are a few vehicles in my various (6) Cotu forces with an unused
single capacity point.	Maybe a very few with more then one (PHR mostly
IIRC) unused cap point.  I can see filling those with APSW(s) or an APFC
combined with an APSW if two capacity points.

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class