Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:47:34 PDT
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Main interest is DS.

But I have SG so I will play with that too but less often; Full Thrust
books I  have and a few fleets but I always seem to play other people's
scenarios at cons.

Gracias,
Glenn

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:04:47 -0700 (PDT) Brian B
<greywanderer987@yahoo.com> writes:
>I'm interested in nothing but DS myself, but I know
>I'm an abberation.  I bought the FT books, but it's
>never fired my interest the way DS does.
>
>--- "Robertson, Brendan"
><Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:
>> That means he'll probably try to prove you wrong and
>> publish on 24 December
>> 2007.  ;-)
>>
>> There actually is a market for 1/300 scale gamers,
>> you just don't see them
>> as they often game from home using Napoleonics or
>> Crossfire/Micro-armour
>> rules.
>> Trying to wean them to a new system is difficult as
>> they've been playing the
>> same system for 20+ years in some cases.
>>
>> Brendan
>> 'Neath Southern Skies
>> http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort