Prev: RE: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

RE: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:01:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: (DS): Systems per Class

--- Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:

> >even in FT
> ..
> >Your use of class refers to the general type of
> ship
>
> Originally, in the FTII design system, class was
> divided strictly into
> sizes.

Yes, I know.

And, no, I meant the size and 'general type'
> were connected.

OK..... hatever you mean by that, I'm trying to figure
out how that has any bearing on a discussion of the
merits of a rule that states that the number of
Weapons a vehicle can carry is limited to the number
of the Size Class (Specific DS II term) of the vehicle.

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

Prev: RE: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class