Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:57:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

And how does any of that support or refute the
argument for or against the rule?
--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
<warbeads@juno.com> wrote:
> "MISSTOS" - a AFV using only multiple GMS/L - Size
two and 5 GMS/Ls.

> Okay 4 GMS/Ls and a PDS/Basic.
>
> Okay, okay, three GMS/Ls and a LAD and a PDS/Basic.
>
> Anyway, if I hit you it's at least 6 chits and maybe
10 chits.  Pray for
> a "firer system down' chit.  Now THAT's a rule to
change (or chits to
> 'lose', hehe-hehe.)
>
> Point?  ANY rules can be min-max'ed by a munchkin. I
have played with
> some doozies so have learned to be aware if for no
other reason then
> self-defense.  Hence I usually GM any more.  My
world, My miniatures, My
> scenario, My decisions.
>
> Gracias,
> Glenn
>

> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:54:59 -0700 (PDT) Brian B
> <greywanderer987@yahoo.com> writes:
> >Id offer that any system CAPACITY 4 or less should
be
> >exempt.
> >--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
> ><rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:
> >rule
carry
> >> the vehicles class, and instead use capacity
alone?

> >> The ACAV and a number of other vehicles (Merkava)
> >break this rule in
> >> real life so I have no problem breaking it in
game

http://web.turner.com/data_center/
> >	     -

> >> - Ryan Montieth Gill		    One CNN
> >Center SE0813 E -
> >> - Internet Technologies   --   Data Center
> >Operations Manager  -
> >> - Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	 (8Sdc, 10Sdc
> >IT@3Ndc)	 -
> >> - Cellular: 404-545-6205		  e-mail:
> >Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
> >> - Office: 404-588-6191

> >	     -

> >> -		   Emergency Power-off != Door
release!
> >	     -

> >=====
> >"In life, you must try and be the type of person
that your dog thinks
> >you are."
> >
> >- Anonymous

> >New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages!
> >http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

> The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno
SpeedBand!
> Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
> Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up
today!