Prev: [List] Huzzah! Re: Idiot in distress! Next: RE: Idiot in distress

Re: [List] Huzzah! Re: Idiot in distress!

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:38:57 +0100
Subject: Re: [List] Huzzah! Re: Idiot in distress!

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 10:35:03AM -0500, Doug Evans wrote:
>Moments like these can give a list keeper pause; trust me, for every
>occasion where someone stumbles, there are MANY occasions of using your
>good work as intended.
>
>It's nice to have THIS occasion to thank you.

You're most welcome.

Just for reference... I'm working on a big new search system for work
(http://www.bailii.org/)... and I've already confirmed that I can GPL
it, so I _hope_ that some time soon you'll see a better search engine on
lists.firedrake as well.

Prev: [List] Huzzah! Re: Idiot in distress! Next: RE: Idiot in distress