Prev: Re: SG-1 in SG2 Next: RE: SG-1 in SG2

Re: SG-1 in SG2

From: J L Hilal <jlhilal@y...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 00:02:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: SG-1 in SG2

--- John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> > >Squad Support Weapons
> > >5.56mm M-249 AR mode  * FP:4  I:d8  RB:Qx2 +1 DT in CQB
> > >5.56mm M-249 LMG mode   FP:d8 I:d8  RB:Qx2 1-crew SW, +1 DT in CQB
> >

> I'm a little shaky on this--are you suggesting that to
> get a dice, you have to bring the tripod and set it
> up?  Not my experience with a SAW.

I am suggesting that to get a die, the gunner collects the SAW ammo
carried by the rest of the fireteam and sets up for sustained fire with
the bipod, ammo, and barrels, using either a REORGANIZE, FORM
DETACHMENT, or READY WEAPON action (or starts the game that way).

Adding the tripod would either encumber the gunner or be rated as a
2-crew SW and increase RB to Qx3.  Maybe also increase FP to d10, but
I'm not sure on that.

Prev: Re: SG-1 in SG2 Next: RE: SG-1 in SG2