Prev: RE: [DS][SG]Ventaurans Next: Re: Selling some GZG SG figures

Re: [DS][SG]Ventaurans

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 07:01:50 PDT
Subject: Re: [DS][SG]Ventaurans

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:33:53 +0100 Lachlan Atcliffe <u1m87@keele.ac.uk>
writes:
>Christopher Downes-Ward wrote:
>
>> I was also considering making a Ventauran unit from a different
>>clan to the overall commander make a reaction test at a threat level
>+1
>>in order to obey "this uppity outsider".
<snip>
>>Although what they would do if the test failed I'm not sure, no
>matter how much they dislike their commander I can't see them sitting
>in the open letting themselves get shot at for example.
>>

>Treat as suppressed while they mill around arguing what to do?

If possible, go to ranged fire combat ("Cover fire") instead of
advancing?  Advance/withdraw instead of providing requested covering
fire?  Request Air/Arty/Oertillery support instead providing cover fire
with small arms/support weapons/advancing to melee?

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: RE: [DS][SG]Ventaurans Next: Re: Selling some GZG SG figures