Prev: Re: GZG Colours Next: Re: [DS][SG]Ventaurans

RE: [DS][SG]Ventaurans

From: "Christopher Downes-Ward" <Christopher_Downes-Ward@a...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:52:44 +0100
Subject: RE: [DS][SG]Ventaurans

Lachlan Atcliffe wrote:

>Christopher Downes-Ward wrote:
>
>> I was also considering making a Ventauran unit from a different
>>clan to the overall commander make a reaction test at a threat level
+1
>>in order to obey "this uppity outsider".
>>
>How about no transfers of action either, or at a hefty penalty?
I would a thought a heft penalty rather than a ban, an inspiring leader
should be able to get the clans to work together (roll over the sum of
the leader values with the quality die, shift die type down one if not
in contact?) Militia with green 3 command chits would be in real
trouble.

>>Although what they would do if the test failed I'm not sure, no matter
how >much they dislike their commander I can't see them sitting in the
open >letting themselves get shot at for example.

>Treat as suppressed while they mill around arguing what to do?
I was worried about getting a veteran unit unrealistically cut up, green
militia would mill around but with Regulars and Veterans it will
probably be different priorities that cause the problem (I think we
should take the village first, no I order you to take the woods ...) -
who knows they are fictitious aliens after all.
So rather than milling around how about attacking the nearest visible
threat?

Chris

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com

Prev: Re: GZG Colours Next: Re: [DS][SG]Ventaurans