Prev: Re: Four years without thrust Next: Re: Four years without thrust

Re: GZG Colours

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:33:41 +0100
Subject: Re: GZG Colours

I was going to go the same way as you with the Phalons (standard Tyranid

colours, yes ?) but I've had a rethink. I have over 100 to paint up for
a demo' game (and they're only part of what I need to do) so I've been
toying with a scheme that uses the black undercoat as a base and
requires just a grey drybrush and the picking out of some details - so
I'm going to go with what I think of as a Tau colour scheme (black base,

tan helmet / weapons / other bits). Hopefully they should be fairly
quick to do and should look striking enough.