Prev: Re: Four years without thrust Next: Re: [15mmSciFi] WANTED - FIGURES

Re: Conversion Updates

From: "John K. Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 00:16:11 -0400
Subject: Re: Conversion Updates

Well, no pics yet, but I've at least laid out what I'm doing to do to
"update" the scavengers per Ryan's suggestions.

I'm going to add a box on side, very similar to those on the ammo
carrier,
but shorter (not reaching as far to the rear of the vehicle), another
smaller box on the opposite side/rear, a fuel cell (I'm actually using a

belt-pack thingy from the old 40K beaky marines that I was never able to

identify.  It's a box with a corner cut off, and has ridges along the
angled edge, and a "panel of buttons" on the face.  Laid in sideways in
front of the smaller box, I think it'll pass as a fuel cell), and I'm
raising the crane a bit by mounting it onto a round thing that I think
is a
shield boss, and am moving it to the front corner, in front of the fuel
cell and smaller box.  I'll likely try to add some detail bits to the
boxes
for interest, but I was not able to find anything that looked good for
cables or track links.	Oh well.

Should have pics later this week.

--On Thursday, July 08, 2004 11:34 AM -0400 Ryan Gill

http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lf/English/2_0_3_1.asp?FlashEnabled=1&uSubS

http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lf/English/2_0_44.asp?uSubSection=44&uSecti