Prev: Crash Thud Boom Next: [15mmSciFi] WANTED - FIGURES

Re: [15mmSciFi] WANTED - FIGURES

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:51:33 PDT
Subject: Re: [15mmSciFi] WANTED - FIGURES

As a discussion starter...

What do you want?

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@juno.com>
To: 15mmSciFi@yahoogroups.com
<snip>
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:14:51 -0000 "gringodee"
<bunglefiasco@yahoo.co.uk>
writes:
<snip>

>Can I suggest that we all discuss various types of 15mm figures that
>we would like to see in our wildest dreams, and then make a few big
>lists up, say after next weekend (I'll be back from holiday then)

Okay, you asked...

15 mm (there are other lists - one for 6 mm and some very few 25 mm but
that's OT.)

Mice in non-armor/light partial armor with rifles,  SAWs, LMGs,
RLs/PMLs,
light SAMs,  Mortars, Flamethrowers (Toasted Feline, yum,) helmets with
Comm gear and visors/goggles, RTO/EW gear, Medic gear, MMGs, HMGs,
pistols, GMS/L equipment, and Character figures.

Human support weapons [LADs, GMS/Ls and APSWs for DS 2.]

Human medics, technicians, arty/mortar men and (armed and unarmed)
civilians.

15 mm versions of Stan Johansen's 25/28 mm Rauwoof (canines,) Mekpurrs
(Felines,) Klackons (Crabs as big as horses,) and Blarads (Ursine,) from
Space Marines [pre-date GW.]

Flying Insect warriors (more bees then ants.)

Gracias,

Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Crash Thud Boom Next: [15mmSciFi] WANTED - FIGURES