Prev: Re: Brigade Mech? Next: Re: [15mmSciFi] WANTED - FIGURES

Crash Thud Boom

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:05:29 PDT
Subject: Crash Thud Boom

Problems requiring format C:/s and my hardware/software guru friend who
built the computer from scratch is out of town with BSA.  The emergency
3.5" floppy boots but can't get computer to see E: drive (CD) so can't
reload Windows 95/98 so I will be using first version 486 computer (#5
in
personal history) and handling text messages via warbeads@juno.com
exclusively until get early chip pentium computer back on feet.  Might
not be up for week plus since backup Guru is TDY to 'somewhere' until
Wednesday.  Warbeads@aol.com is kaput until then.

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Brigade Mech? Next: Re: [15mmSciFi] WANTED - FIGURES