Prev: Re: [DS] Getting back to the game RE: Engineers Next: Re: [FT] New QAD mini

Re: [DS] Getting back to the game RE: Engineers

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 10:00:41 +0100
Subject: Re: [DS] Getting back to the game RE: Engineers

>G'day guys,
>
>Some more from Brian for a while (and sorry to Brian this didn't
>come through sooner) I'm about to go overseas for work again.
>
>And on a side note can anyone identify "the little fig between
>DF-S14 and DF-S-16 is?  I'd assume DF-S15, but there is no Df-S15
>listed at GZG.com". Unfortunately I've run out of time to dig for
>myself.

DF-S15 is a pack of little tracked tanks, about 10-11mm long, made a
long time back by CMD; it'll serve as a tiny one-man tank or as an
unmanned drone vehicle. They have a small turret with twin weapon
apertures that could serve as lasers or missile tubes, to taste. I
didn't actually realise it wasn't up on the store - I'll have to get
Paul to fix that!

Jon (GZG)