Prev: Re: RE: [SG] Armed bananas Next: [OT] Maple Leaf UP! was: Happy Canada Day!

RE: [OT] Happy Canada Day!

From: "John C. Malis" <jmalis1701@r...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 11:32:08 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT] Happy Canada Day!

I didn't find this post humorous at all but rather alienating. I would
request, Brian, that you keep your particular brand of political smegma
on
your own web page an off of this mail list. If not for game sake then do
it
for bandwidth sake. I use this list to learn how to play Full Thrust and
have my newbie questions answered, not to be forced to look a your
nether
regions.

Malis