Prev: RE: [SG] Armed bananas Next: RE: [OT] Happy Canada Day!

Re: RE: [SG] Armed bananas

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 14:37:59 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
Subject: Re: RE: [SG] Armed bananas

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 07:25:57 -0600 B Lin <lin@rxkinetix.com> wrote:

>> I'd figured you meant the banana clips in the AK47s, and was trying
to think of what a booby trap had to do with fruit... <<

> That should be "cherry bombs" or "Pineapple Grenades"... <

Why do I keep remembering John Cleese as the self-defence instructor
with the... um, interest in defending oneself against assailants
"armed" with fresh fruit?

Phil, thinking that at least one banana should be armed with a pointed
stick in tribute... ;-)
----
"We gotta get out into Space / If it's the last thing we ever do!"
   -- Return to the Forbidden Planet
A sentiment echoed by Phil Atcliffe (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

This email has been independently scanned for viruses and any virus
detected has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software

Prev: RE: [SG] Armed bananas Next: RE: [OT] Happy Canada Day!