Prev: [OT] Happy Canada Day! Next: RE: [FT] Simple cloaking system proposal

Re: [OT] Happy Canada Day!

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 02:54:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Happy Canada Day!

*Have a great one! Will there be fireworks? lol

Happy Boring-Dead-Lawyers-Arguing-in-PEI Day to the rest of the
Canadians on the list!

I know there's a small holiday <grin> happening in the US soon too, so
Happy Successful-Terrorist-Insurrection Day (in advance) to our comrades
in the People's Revolutionary Democratic Republic[1] of the United
States
of America.

*We were never happy at home with mom.....unlike our siblings to the
north.......)

Brian.
[1] I know these four terms are not usually applied to the USA, but they
are all literally true, y'know, when stripped of their 20th
Century polsci freight... PRDRs don't *have* to be tropical Marxist
"paradises" - perhaps you should reclaim the terms!

*Lesson one, the more you say democratic, democracy,or freedom loving
the less you really mean it.......)

Don

My Inbox is protected by SPAMfighter
63 spam mails have been blocked so far.
Download free www.spamfighter.com today!

Prev: [OT] Happy Canada Day! Next: RE: [FT] Simple cloaking system proposal