Prev: Re: [SG] Armed bananas Next: Re: [SG] Armed bananas

Re: [OFFICIAL] For our UK and European customers....

From: Lachlan Atcliffe <u1m87@k...>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 05:07:48 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] For our UK and European customers....

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just to let you all know that we've now got a limited stock of DLD
> kits - a good selection of vehicles in 25mm and 15mm plus a couple of
> the Orbital Repair Docks for FT.

MINE MINE GIMMIE MUST BE MINE!

Ahem. Sorry. But I /just/ missed out on the last DLD repair dock at
Gencon last year (I actually _bought_ the last one...for someone else,
who'd asked me to pick one up for him!), and have drooled over them ever

since. If GZG are now selling them here, then excuse me if I just lay
all these command-detonated mines around their booth until I can get
there and finally get my mitts on one...

- Lachlan Atcliffe

Prev: Re: [SG] Armed bananas Next: Re: [SG] Armed bananas